Oregano is a perennial herb and is one of the most potent essential oils and has been used for a centuries in practice. The essential compound in Oregano is carvacrol, a phenol that possesses antioxidant properties when ingested. Because of its high phenol content, certain cautions should be taken when inhaling or diffusing Oregano; just one to two drops is required.
Also, Oregano ought to be weakened with a carrier oil when applied to the skin. One drop taken internally every day can help keep up healthy immune system; Oregano can be taken more frequently to help support the immune system.* Also being a famous cooking flavor, Oregano likewise aids in healthy digestion and respiratory functions when taken internally.* Oregano’s fragrance acts as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil mixes.
- Take one drop in a veggie cap or 4 fl. oz of liquid daily to maintain healthy immune function.*
- Add one to two drops to a veggie capsule to support healthy respiratory function.*
- Put one drop in place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, or on a roast.
- Put 10 drops in a 16-ounce spray bottle with water for a surface cleaner.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.