The peppermint plant is a mixture of water mint and spearmint and was first discribed by Carl Linnaeus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the VitaHerb’s Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Much of the time it is used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral cleanliness, Peppermint additionally lightens occasional stomach ache and supports healthy respiratory functions when taken internally.* Peppermint maintains one of the top sellers amung the VitaHerb essential oils.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Add a drop to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.