Tea Tree essential oil with its fresh camphoraceous smell has over 90 unique compounds and endless uses. Tea Tree oil was first extracted from Melaleuca alternifolia in Australia. They would apply crushed leaves to the skin for a cooling sensation. Tea Tree is most popular for its cleaning properties. It may be used to clean and purify the skin and nails and to help a support a healthy appearance. Tea Tree is used occaionally to reduce skin irritations and to relieve the skin. Diffusing Tea Tree will help purify and refresh the air.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil onto affected area.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces as a cleansing and purifying agent.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.